Wednesday 1 September 2010

OMG - I am getting a little scared now....

I shouldn't be surprised that we have another batch of eggs for some REALLY big chickens.

Just to give you an idea of the scale of these things, here is a picture of a 6 month old Jersey Giant.

(OK, the girl may be petite, but look at the bloody size of the chicken!)

I think I said to Theresa that they look pretty impressive. The next thing I know is that she has some JG eggs to hatch!

"We're gonna need a bigger boat ... coop" (Roy Scheider 'Jaws' 1975)

On the plus side. The JG's look like they actually eat foxes for a snack. (laughs feebly, worried frown)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Potter, you know who you are. I know that you love this Big Bird, it is your kind of Bird. You realy do want one. Give into your desires. Jeb tell him he does want one, or better still you may want one. Yes, that the answer Jeb, a Big Jersey Giant for you. I am putting 3 Eggs in to hatch tomorrow. I love my Chickens ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have any jersey giants for sale??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am looking to buy some jg i am located in washington and am very interested my email is gotmud2011@hotmail.com i hope i here from someone soon thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call BS on the picture. I have Jersey giants and they big, but not THAT big. Way to photoshop or use perspective..

    ReplyDelete